Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Call of Juarez server locations

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
eLtOnI0
Chobo
eLtOnI0

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Call of Juarez server locations Empty
BeitragThema: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty3rd Dezember 2009, 09:39

Hi =GW= mates Wink

I have launched a new server location service for Call of Juarez.

For 21€ / month, you have full access to your server via Remote session, preinstalled COJ 1.1 + preinstalled COJ Controller, all ready to use, + one war server.

The machine is powerful and pings are really good. =GSF= has taken a location for 1 month, you can test their server, and (THK) server as well, to make an opinion.

If your clan is interested, we can open a server for you during some days, freely, so that you can test and decide. If we have more clans interested, we'll rent another machine with more ram, more bandwith... The price won't change.

Link : www.thk-clan.com/server.php5

I am available on Xfire or by email, forums...
Greetz !

tOnI0
Nach oben Nach unten
TheUgly
Admin
TheUgly

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1417

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty3rd Dezember 2009, 15:59

Dear Mr. homeless romanian Soldier-Guy,

Thanks for not forgetting the good ol' German Wankers!
We will talk about it in the next clanmeeting.
Our trilingual secretary will inform you soon as possible about our decision.

Best regards,

The Management.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.rocketjump.com/
eLtOnI0
Chobo
eLtOnI0

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty3rd Dezember 2009, 19:10

I suppose your trilingual secretary is.... the sexy Justus ?! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
eL´$!L3NcIo
eL´$!L3NcIo

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1685

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty3rd Dezember 2009, 19:28

I believe the sexy justus is monolingual secretary, however, it is said that he is the guy which is possible to him to spoke seven languages of being quiet...all strength of its thoughts
I hold this for unambiguously multicultural key authority which is useful people communication, how only seldom something else

justus it is possible Chinese, French, English, Turkishly, Spanish, Greek and Arab to be silent and look intelligent, like no second

I like it from there, like no different
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.sternradio-rockt.de
DonCamillo
DonCamillo

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 889

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty4th Dezember 2009, 08:15

lol! too much dope sil3 lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Justus
Justus

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1062

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty4th Dezember 2009, 11:23

Call of Juarez server locations Smilie_musik_017 ich spreche die sprache der musik Call of Juarez server locations Smilie_musik_027

hablandoo con la música

parlando con la musica

beszél a zene

parle avec de la musique

müzik konusmaja

امدم رامشگرى حرف زدن
(arabisch von rechts nach links!)

播音員 音樂作品

Call of Juarez server locations Smilie_school_007

(spanisch, italienisch, ungarisch, französisch, türkisch, arabisch und chinesisch)
Nach oben Nach unten
DonCamillo
DonCamillo

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty4th Dezember 2009, 12:16

Justus schrieb:

امدم رامشگرى حرف زدن
(arabisch von rechts nach links!)

steht da aber falsch ...
Nach oben Nach unten
eLtOnI0
Chobo
eLtOnI0

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty17th Dezember 2009, 17:02

Did you find time to take a decision already ?

What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
eL´$!L3NcIo
eL´$!L3NcIo

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty18th Dezember 2009, 10:42

we are still in process of finding a solution... we can test server?... then we immediately make after the test a clear decision...the earlier the better...all the best albino
Nach oben Nach unten
eLtOnI0
Chobo
eLtOnI0

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty18th Dezember 2009, 17:18

Of course you can test server. Go to (=FF=) french flair or =GSF= battlefield.

Else, ask me to open a =GW= server for you when you want, so you can test it freely for some days.
Nach oben Nach unten
eL´$!L3NcIo
eL´$!L3NcIo

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty22nd Dezember 2009, 12:48

ok toni... we want that fuckin server...pls write r.hood (tuni) the details for paying the server via pm...or we stay in contact in x-fire (gwrobinhood) or (2ilencio)

wish u a merry christmas santa and thanks for adding us in your server-comunity
Nach oben Nach unten
eLtOnI0
Chobo
eLtOnI0

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty6th Januar 2010, 21:04

OK guys I come back to you after my little conversation with Hood. He told me about the host who wanted to go on with the location for 6 more months.

On our side, if you come and manage to resiliate your server, we would upgrade the machine but it's of course more expensive.

So I have a question, would you accept to change the price from 26€ to 34€ for a much more powerful server + a TeamSpeak server for you ? Or is there a limit that you won't go higher ?
Nach oben Nach unten
DonCamillo
DonCamillo

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty7th Januar 2010, 15:24

Hi Tonio,

we need more power Very Happy

The problem is our old server (we call it laggzone - no more comments needed). Hoodi need to clarify if we are able to cancel the existing contract. If this is possible nothing get in the way of taking your server --- i think.

We will let you know as soon as possible.
Nach oben Nach unten
eLtOnI0
Chobo
eLtOnI0

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty7th Januar 2010, 17:17

Allright, then I'm just waiting for your answer to plan a possible upgrade. Thanks Camillo Wink

Oh, and I forgot, I we upgrade the machine you can also host another game than COJ if you want, we'll have far enough RAM and CPU for that.
Nach oben Nach unten
DonCamillo
DonCamillo

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty28th Januar 2010, 14:07

Hi Tonio,

it takes quite a long time to cancel our contract of our old server - now we made it cheers

So we are open for a new one bounce

I think one of our cheerleaders - oh mistake - clanleaders will talk to you soon - we only need to check who will take part from our clan.

See you soon.
Don
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Call of Juarez server locations   Call of Juarez server locations Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Call of Juarez server locations
Seite 1 von 1