Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Proposition

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
K^!^LL3R
Chobo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Proposition   Proposition Empty21st September 2010, 19:08

Well i want to propose one thing that could make this league better and that could make a fine relationship between all clans...The thing is that we all write shits sometimes:AMST are cheaters-AMST are good,HH are cheaters-HH are good...WHO KNOWS THAT???Well i suppose nobody knows that and i wanted to say that we could leave the decision only to the league leaders(=GW=) cause this game is made for fun and everybody wants to play...So what do u think?I think its the FAIREST way to play it cause we cant trust,on example my words(AMST are good) or veritimus(AMST are cheaters)...(its just example)...I think it would be really FAIR to =GW= choose who will enter the league and who not...greetings from Montenegro Very Happy

PS:Think about IT! cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
-=XF1=-Veritimus
Lover
-=XF1=-Veritimus

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty21st September 2010, 19:19

I'm for mega-huge NO, because You will never do thing which will make all felt satisfacted. Wink
As I said I don't care they are cheaters or no, just their behaviour is so funny and I won't let nobody insult me. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
K^!^LL3R
Chobo

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty21st September 2010, 19:26

read it again m8,i said it for all clans,not just for AMST or HH and me and u arent league leaders so GW and maybe referees can make decisions Very Happy(but im for only GW cause its their league)...And the last thing man,maybe the rest of us dont think like u,maybe they never insulted us or something similar...Think about it cheers

PS:how the hell NO can be mega-huge? lol!

Zuletzt von K^!^LL3R am 21st September 2010, 19:29 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
-=XF1=-Veritimus
Lover
-=XF1=-Veritimus

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty21st September 2010, 19:28

1. I understood very well what You wrote.
2. AMST was my example.
3. I'm ref man.
4. I don't know if they insulted anybody, I just told about my experience with those children.
Nach oben Nach unten
K^!^LL3R
Chobo

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty21st September 2010, 19:34

-=XF1=-Veritimus schrieb:
2. AMST was my example.
3. I'm ref man.
4. I don't know if they insulted anybody, I just told about my experience with those children.

1.It doesnt seem that u understood me well Very Happy cause i wrote that only GW can make decisions
2.I said AMST is an example Very Happy
3.Again,i think the FAIREST way for this league would be that ONLY GW make decisions about clans that want to enter... cheers
4.Well u said your opinion but it doesnt have to mean that they cant play league...There are many other guys that have to write their opinions(for example,walker wants HH in league) Very Happy

Its just a game man and we all play it for fun so think about it...We all have opinions... Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
-=XF1=-Veritimus
Lover
-=XF1=-Veritimus

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty21st September 2010, 19:56

K^!^LL3R schrieb:
-=XF1=-Veritimus schrieb:
2. AMST was my example.
3. I'm ref man.

1.It doesnt seem that u understood me well Very Happy cause i wrote that only GW can make decisions
2.I said AMST is an example Very Happy
3.Again,i think the FAIREST way for this league would be that ONLY GW make decisions about clans that want to enter... cheers
4.Well u said your opinion but it doesnt have to mean that they cant play league...There are many other guys that have to write their opinions(for example,walker wants HH in league) Very Happy

Its just a game man and we all play it for fun so think about it...We all have opinions... Very Happy

Damn man! Very Happy I think You don't understand english well if You think I don't know what I read. Razz
1. I understand it well 'cause You also wrote "and u arent league leaders so GW and maybe referees can make decisions Very Happy(but im for only GW cause its their league)". So it means You accept situation when refs can also make decision.
3. It won't be fairest because all clans should have possibility to tell his own opinion. It's rule of democracy.
4. I never said that all should have same opinion like I have. Shocked It's their own opinion and I don't care they accept somebody or not.
If You don't know I was for apply HH at the beginning. Wink

I know it's just game. I have much more important things in my life than game, You can trust me or not.
And as I said: I know everybody has his/her own opinion - if You would understood me well You should know about it. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
=|TR|=Walker
Lover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty22nd September 2010, 09:37

Democracy <3

You knew that group-raping is democracy too ? Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
TheUgly
Admin
TheUgly

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1417

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty22nd September 2010, 12:14

K^!^LL3R schrieb:
I think it would be really FAIR to =GW= choose who will enter the league and who not
Even =GW= members have too much prejudices against suspect players. We are just humans too. I guess the fairest solution is to let handle the decisions just from the ambassadors of each clan...

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.rocketjump.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

Proposition Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Proposition   Proposition Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Proposition
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: English Section :: CoJ-Pro-Clan-League :: Saloon-
Gehe zu: